DayTwo provide personalized nutrition and actionable insights that allow you to live healthier and maintain normal blood sugar levels. The product is based on a five year research conducted by Prof. Eran Segal and Prof. Eran Elinav from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel; the research was funded solely by the Weizmann Insitute of Science and upon its completion, the research technology was licensed to DayTwo.
Overview Of The Project
DayTwo.com was originally without a CMS or a blog. Our relationship with the company initially started when their marketing department discovered the urging need for a CMS powered website to easily update, remove, and add content. As the company was growing rapidly, so were their requirements for the website. We fulfilled this need and much more by:
- Converting their raw HTML/CSS website in to a WordPress powered one.
- Implementing marketing automation tools.
- Creating a blog.
- Adding a press section, where articles can be segmented based on country and relevance.
- Added multilingual support to the blog.
- Implementing country specific features.
- Adding the ability to easily add, edit, remove content with a visual builder.
- Implementing a careers section, where available job positions at DayTwo can be added, edited, and removed.
After the completion of this project, all updates and tweaks to the website could be handled without involving DayTwo’s R&D team, allowing DayTwo to do things quicker on the website and not compromise in-house resources.