DayTwo provide personalized nutrition and actionable insights that allow you to live healthier and maintain normal blood sugar levels. The product is based on a five year research conducted by Prof. Eran Segal and Prof. Eran Elinav from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel; the research was funded solely by the Weizmann Insitute of Science and upon its completion, the research technology was licensed to DayTwo.
Overview Of The Project
Our next project with DayTwo was to fulfil their need of an online purchase funnel that would act as a sales channel for their health kits. Given the complex nature and size of their business, we had to meticulously plan the development of the funnel and also ensure the complexity didn’t act as a barrier to achieving this. After many months of discussions, documentation, design, and development, we finally built their online purchase funnel that:
- Is geo-restricted to USA & Israel only.
- Is multi-lingual
- Has the ability to manage different funnel-fronts and products for each country.
- Has the ability to run promotions via switch code and coupon code.
- Has the ability to view custom reports of orders for accounting and performance purposes.
- Is implemented on an auto-scale server structure so that the funnel can handle high loads of traffic.
- Is integrated with Splunk for error reporting.
- Is integrated with DayTwo’s custom internal administration system.
- Is integrated with marketing automation tools.
- Is integrated with Google Analytics enhanced eCommerce
After the completion of this project, we partnered with DayTwo as their developers for the purchase funnel and worked alongside the entire product, R&D, and marketing team. With this partnership in place we continued to improve the purchase funnel, implement changes, and keep things up to date.